Wednesday 6 May 2009

T.K. Maxx - Thumbs Down!

Have you TIME to shop here??

I am fairly easy going when it comes to shopping, I am quite happy wandering round stores hunting for bargains, checking rails for anything 'buyable'. It does tend to be like a rather large 'jumble sale experience', shopping in T.K. Maxx with clothes dotted all over the already crammed store. Access with wheelchairs and buggies is impossible down the narrow aisles full of trolleys spewing clothes. If you are an unusual size.....very small or very big T.K. Maxx is like an Aladdin's Cave, although you have to hunt for standard sizes. I have found that if you are patient and are prepared to rake....you WILL get yourself a super bargain...

Most parents like myself, tend to drop children at school and then make a quick dash to the town to shop, childless and stress free. Time is ALWAYS limited and always precious. I shall NEVER shop first thing in the morning at T.K. Maxx in St Stephen's Shopping Centre, Hull again.

Can you believe how ridiculous this is..... the changing rooms do not open until 10.30 am in the morning!!!! Have I missed something here, isn't this a clothes shop, selling to the public, and opening at 9.00 am? What an absolutely ludicrous situation. When I asked an assistant, the curt reply was Head Office were not prepared to put extra staff on for this purpose???? The assistant also very professionally told me that "I need to go to the toilet" !!!!! (did I really need to now that!)

So me and my trolley load of bargains never made it to the changing rooms, or the unmanned tills, my money was better spent in Dorothy Perkins.

Thumbs DOWN T.K. Maxx.

Not a pleasant shopping experience.

No comments:

About Me and My Family